Pages

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Blast from the Past


Blast from the friggin past!!!!!!!!

These two sums up a big chunk of my childhood! My brothers and I used to play wrestling on my folks bed ending up with me, faced down... tapping out while my brother holds the Sharpshooter. I in return, do this to my younger cousins... It has become a legacy. The Sharpshooter has become an icon of our generation... so is this man... And it just gives you a different feeling seeing him back on the WWE stage... hugging it out with the other icon... HBK.

This moment, almost made me tear up, good thing I remembered that I'm a friggin 24 (turning 25) year old guy. I just clapped my hands in amusement.

Remember that old WWE commercial where you see this guy walking from the dugout and handing his pink shades to a kid? just like yesterday huh?

Anyway... It's really nice seeing The Excellence of Execution again...

Welcome back Bret “The Hitman” Hart…

The Best There Is…

The Best There Was…

and the best that ever will be…

No comments: