Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Want...

I may be laying aside my dream for getting new lens at the moment since the new Canon Speedlite 270EX came out recently.

Any photography enthusiasts out there that could give me a thing or two about this?

anyway here's the dealio.


Canon Speedlite 270EX

Key Features include:
• High power flash with a maximum guide number 27 m (other sites say upto 50mm)
• Fast, silent recycle times
• Manual flash output (settable via camera menus)
• Speedlite controllable with compatible camera's menu
• Zoom head
• Bounce flash head

It's priced at around Php 7,500. Anyone out there that could give me a thing or two about this? I'm really leaning towards getting one of these since the next good ones (430EX and 580EX II) are priced at around Php15,000 and Php 21,000. I still have no clue when it comes to flash photography, I just know that sooner or later I'll be needing one.

So what should I look after here? Inputs... inputs... inputs! They'll be really appreciated.

And I also found something extra that would help me get the smears out of my preview screen...


The Canon EP-EX15 Eyepiece Extender. This would keep my cheek from touching that preview screen when the going gets tough hehe. I'd probably check Camerahaus and Sanly @ Megamall tomorrow for this one.

So I'm getting addicted with Prime lenses and is seriously considering the 85mm f1.8 lens over the planned zoom lens. 85mm possesses range already and could be versatile aswell when it comes to shooting portraits and events since it's kind of a fast lens. Plus it's not that expensive.

Jeez this photography thingy is really getting alot of my budget lately. So much for that new PC hahaha. No, need to control... Discipline idiot... discipl.... mmmmm Big Mac.



----------------
Now playing: The Lonely Island - Natalie's Rap (feat. Natalie Portman & Chris Parnell)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: