Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bargain Bin


Now that Canon is coming out with new models this year, It's time to strike and help Canon to write the old inventory out of their warehouses. If you're the type who's not really looking towards the new models, but more of price conscious then this former $179 (SRP) camera should make you think, since this Canon PowerShot SD1100 has a 8 megapixel camera with a 3x zoom and a 2.5 inch screen is on sale at Staple's mortar-and-brick stores for $129.99 (Php 6500 est). [via GearCrave]

for more info about the camera check these sites:

So if there's anyone I know who is coming home here and can bag me this bargain. Let me know! I think I'd love to have one of these, or maybe my mom would appreciate this too. So just let me know!

----------------
Now playing: Snow Patrol - Crack The Shutters
via FoxyTunes

No comments: