Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Return of the Tube


Dead Set - I got my hands on this show and wished there's more than 5 episodes of this. My brother finished gobbling all 5 of em last night while I slept through the 2nd because it was just that late in the evening already. I would've stayed up if I could blast the volume up and watch it how it's supposed to, blasting speakers and me screaming like a bitch.

That's what I did while playing the Zombie Game in Call of Duty: World at War and while the zombies gang up on you when you alarm them in Left 4 Dead.

Plot Summary by IMDb.
It's eviction night at the Big Brother house, but something very strange is happening; the dead are coming alive and attacking the living. When zombies attack all of the audience outside, the Big Brother contestants are unaware of the death outside the fan-proof (and zombie-proof) big brother house until the show's runner, Kelly, comes into the house and warns them of the doom outside. Stuck with even less contact with the outside world, the house-mates must sneak out of the house to get supplies, without being seen by the zombies.

This is what they should do with the show Heroes. Let them be taken into prison by the government and be isolated from everyone. A virus then spreads amongst the nation making all of them zombies. Now it's up to the Heroes to save them all from it... find a cure or...
...
survive...

now wouldn't that be awesome? then Claire Bennet gets bitten by one and will be the Zombie that never dies. HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A PLOT!
cmon NBC sign me...

On other news...

The boys are back in town


----------------
Now playing: Joss Stone - I Had a Dream
via FoxyTunes

No comments: