Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Modern Warfare 2 Teasing Teasers


Modern Warfare 2 which is pegged to be released November is showing out what they'll include in their 'prestige package'.

Fully functioning Night Vision mother friggin Goggles.

This is something worth to be seen but then again... I just want to get my hands on the game and play it. I remember the good ol days when I slept over my friends place and played Modern Warfare 1. I sat on it... and never stood up. I finished the whole game in one sitting from about 8:00 pm to 1:00 am the next day. I didn't get to go to work that day because of being so fatigued with war.

My brother then got the World at War and man o man... it didn't disappoint as well. Packaged with an awesome 'Zombie Mode' bonus game... You won't get tired of playing it.

My franken-pc monster isn't up yet, and looking at my finances, it's not going along with what was planned. This game is coming out November... maybe I can cook something up before the time comes.

War is at hand... Gotta be equipped for it.




coming soon

No comments: