Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shaq is the Real Grizzly

Every morning, during the NBA Games I just flip open my laptop to check the scores and the players that perform hopefully scouting some new blood to bring in my fantasy teams.

There'll be surprises here and there like New Orleans Darren Collison, or the performance of Washington's Bash Brothers, JaVale McGee and Andray Blatche or who'll be collectively known as JaVandray McGlatche. But nothing woke me up at 9:40 am like this image that I'll about to post.

Once in a while Y! Sports will give you some laughs with the box score that they post. Anyone of you out there remember the DNP - Old Age that Y! Sports posted when Robert Horry missed games due to Old Age? Well that was fun. Today the Miami - Memphis box score in Y! Sports made me leap out of my seat. They surely posted a picture of the real Grizzly against the Heat. Without much further ado... here's the screenshot of the brilliant Hullaballoo.


No comments: