Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 21 and Day 27 Pre Feast and Post Feast

I haven't been up to date with my vlogs lately. Just been busy with the workouts aswell. And last weekend, I was busy with eating too.

Friday me and my friends went up to Tagaytay for a feast! Before, I usually end up having food coma after eating at Splendido.
Of course, I got my favorite there, Chorizo Carbonara and their Paella which has always been the bomb!

Saturday I went out and didn't go through my usual basketball night (same goes this sat since I got 2 shoots and my brothers birthday)

Sunday I rested

Monday basketball was cancelled. Instead replaced by the HSausages gathering which had me eating Steak!!! (not a whole slab though) but enough to make my intestines feeling all ripped out.

So here's the videos of the Pre Feast and the Post Feast.

Day 21: Post Boxing, Pre Feast



Day 27: Post Feast Morning Weigh in on my Wii Fit


HELLZ YEAH! 161.5 BABY!!!!! 1.5 more for glory!!!!

No comments: