Pages

Friday, June 05, 2009

Worked Out the Old Shots

So a slow day, I chose to sneak in and work on some of my old shots (dated Feb of this year)

I found some of my sunrise pictures from our annual family beach trip. This year, we went to Bohol, and it was the first summer my camera experienced with me. Anyway here are the original shots.


IMG_4450

Panglao Island Sunrise


I adjusted colors/curves of the photos and made a little physical adjustment on them.
I cropped out the empty mass from the first picture and managed to come out with this.


Morning Calls
Morning Calls

On the 2nd picture, I adjusted the tilt and kinda went crazy with adjusting the color. I don't actually know now if it became better or got worse. Lemme know :)


Reflections
Reflections



----------------
Now playing: Teddy Geiger - Tomorrow Never Comes
via FoxyTunes

No comments: