Pages

Monday, July 17, 2006

Are You Having Fun?

A friend made a conclusion about her experiences about guys. What about them, well most of all why relationships are only fun when its just beginning, since guys only put their best foot forward during those stages of courtships and relationships, then everything just crashes and burns as time passes by. Who has she been dating?

Then I thought, well im not like that... how can i be sure of that, ive never been in one... literally... Sad life eh? I deem not. Im still happy... but when it comes to love and relationships, why do one look for one? I mean when you come and look at it... is it really that important to have a really strong connection with the opposite sex on this age? what for? I asked myself the same question and until now i dont have the answers that will enlighten myself. It seems that everything that I need is already here within me, and im talking about Jesus here.

Happiness... Are you having fun? Am I? With life as it is, yes, im seldom seen down and really emotionally burnt... Or again another misconception of myself... I've always been at miserable park all my life... Strolling around pretending to hold someones hand while feeding the doves or staring at the pale moon light. What have i been doing wrong? This is starting to just become serious. And im still wondering why jerks always end up with them?

Again... Am I having fun?
Hell Yeah...
21 Years old... still kicking... im not going down without a fight... I'll press on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we should learn first to be contented with the perfect love God gives before we seek love from an imperfect being. for if we are not satisfied in perfection how much more will it be in imperfection.

Marco de Jesus said...

exactly sir... thats why im going to press on hard to seek more of the surface that i saw...

:) wassap na sir?

Anonymous said...

The way I see it is, if you've never dated and don't have the desire to date, it's best NOT to date. After you have dated, you'll probably feel more included TO date someone which will drive all your focus from other things that matter (ie: GOD).

That said ... I've dated, and I wish I was in a relationship.

- Justin