Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Last Page

stir my heart for it knows Your Name
Bless my mouth and let it not speak the same
My heart, It cries a song
Words that waited to come out for so long
Now the praise goes to where it belongs

And as you move the clouds to paint the sky
The morning blesses me with your light
Everyday I seek, and everyday I pray
That the Heart of the King be shown today

No greater time it is right now
For this servant to come and bow down
Right here where crowns are layed
Where your beloved have prayed
My heart, it cries too long
Words that transpired to a song
Now the praise goes to where it belongs
back to where it belongs

And as you move the clouds to paint the sky
The canvas lit as your art cries
The most precious Son that I sought and prayed
The Heart of the King is shown today

No comments: