Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Why Did You Die On Me XBOX360?


As you can see, this is the cinematic trailer for the Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2. And for those of you who know me well, knows that I'm a sucker for anything Star Wars. Even if it's bad like Episodes 1, 2 and 3, I would still go and watch them repeatedly just because they're Star Wars. 

I played the 1st Force Unleashed on my Wii and it was awesome. Imagine me swinging those Wii-motes like a lightsabre with my nephew watching the kid in me unleashed as well. I would swing them complete with a pouty mouth that would signify enjoyment and sound effects along with the ones that's already with the game. I loved it! and I want more...

Now I did have an Xbox360 not so long ago. I bought my friends unit for a steal price. Unfortunately, He didn't last long. Now that Box is just an aesthetic on my desk, waiting for a time that he could still be repaired. Watching this trailer made me miss that unit. How I wish I have him still in anticipation for this game. I wonder if I could still have this repaired, I wonder if I could still squeeze life out of this bad boy... just in time for THIS!

Lot's of frustration... and anticipation. Oh well...


Cinematic Trailer




Trailer (Voices: Yoda vs Vader)




Gameplay Demo


No comments: