Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Warrior in Me

with wars i've fought
on my own i'll fall
alone fighting
a burden too much to hold

i seek to my King
with news I bring
strongholds fell
I need my King

He arrives in radiance
with victory in his lance
my King arrives
Then we, as victors, we dance

In this dance, we're not alone
with worship around his throne
and through your whispers
struggle is overthrown

for Holy you are in your name
and be Holy I shall remain
and in this rock you portray
Brings death to anguish and pain

I abandon myself, to you I come
No regrets, to you, I run
My life is yours, I cry to you
You captivated my heart, this towers for you

Come my King, rebuild this wall
My refuge, my tower that I call
My King, My King dont let me fall
Save me, I'm yours, my cry, my all...

No comments: