Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2006

i just have to share this one...

I just cant let this go down without me posting what happened...
If Indy's going to use this title "The Day I Fell for Him" for his journal... mine is...

"The Day I Crashed Into Him"
*wink wink*

This day started with a bang... getting a message from someone, a fruitful quality time with God, and an interview that went well. But of course the pinnacle of the day was when I attended the Youth Conference (Initiated by Acts13) titled: Prepare the Way.

It all began with a good worship, and we heard this band from Olongapo that sang their original songs and it was good... Ill try to post a clip soon. But their songs hah! It really moved the people on that conference, I was so blessed just hearing them.

The preaching was about the Living water (John 4:13-14), and it depicts the Holy Spirit (The spirit of Christ in us) being our fountain inside. The spring that rises within our hearts, that overflows and gushes out of the temple (Which is us). And then the altar call came. And I was led into the crowd in front. Everybody was there, surrendering, abandoning themselves so that they will gain more of him who gives the living waters. The movement of the Spirit was really felt in the place, and I can just see them get drunk by the Spirit as they fell one by one.

And when I saw my friend got slain, and Pastor Keith heading to me, I told myself that I wont drop. But the title just speaks for itself. I crashed. I felt his hands over me and just hearing "Anointing" then bam... my knees starts to wobble as I crashed among the monobloc chairs.
It was an amazing experience, I really felt it, his presence all over the place, how the Spirit just moved to one kid to another.

And I began to see them leading their own groups of laying hands, healing of the sick and preaching and doing signs and wonders. Forerunners in the making...
Prepare the way... prepare the way for the Lord...

[Psalms 34:8]
(8) O, taste and see that the LORD is good;
How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

No comments: