Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blessed

Yesterday, I took my final interview at GIS. And finally, strike my name out from the unemployed demographic. Say hello to a soon to be tax payer wahahaha :)

Anyway, yesterday was a truly blessed day for me. Of course being hired is a special happening, what I love about the position the company gave is that I have the chance to interact with people. Which is always good. Spent all day with the gang (Gravity) and just talking in fellowship, sharing our fascination with Abba is just enough to make the day right.

I'm telling you that since the day that I truly accepted Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Lifetime Partner, my life began to be like a jiggsaw puzzle. One by one it all falls down to pieces, since day 1 of my birth, and the path that lead to where I am now. What I am supposed to do... What I am made for.

Later that night I just couldnt stop sharing my revelation on Matthew 25 to my friends after the Gravity Service (Every Friday 6:30, South City Church, Festival Mall, right on top of National Bookstore) . Building a personal relationship with Abba, within your own secret room, a lifestyle of prayer and fasting and not of waiting and complaining. A lifestyle of holiness and hatred towards sin. A lifestyle of pursuing "One Thing" (Psalms 27:4). Breaking the walls of religion and just pursuing the Man that has a burning passion towards us.

Matthew 6:6 (NASB)
But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

*i recommend you read the whole chapter

No comments: