Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Looking Forward 2010

Well since 2010 is just around the corner, and so far it's looking to be something that would really start with a bang. New responsibilities in my work, other stuff looming like old loves coming back... So here's my few want-to-do's in this coming year.

#1.) Old Love: Music -- time to change the rusty strings on my guitar and get the metronome tapping again. Maybe write a few of my own in the process?

#2.) Old Love: Writing -- why not? I've been fairly active with my writing lately (mostly poetry) and like I said, maybe finally get to attempt to write songs this time.

#3.) Old Love: Books -- I was a bookworm when I was young. Yep that era of hard bound Hardy Boys books and the Lady Bug series are still sitting on my bookshelf. They never really got new brothers until the end of this year where I started buying those Tolkien books (Children of Hurin, The Hobbit)... maybe get around with some CS Lewis this time?

#4.) New Love: My Career. Need to build myself up if I want to improve in where I am right now. E-books where ya at? Maybe I need to invest in a "Kindle" too?

#5.) Old Love: Basketball. Should play alot more, and attend coach's clinics during saturdays. I'm having a blast on my asst. coach role in our young team. I train and play with them too having to lose weight in the process too.

#6.) Save Up! I'm turning 25 in 3 months, and I guess I need to have my future secure as well. There's just alot of stuff that's about to happen. Need to see myself in my own place, and of course... the other stuff that would come inevitably... like family?

-------

These are some things that I wanna do (#4 will definitely do) in this coming year. The others, we'll see as we go. But for now, why don't we just put some smiles on kids as they get to open their gifts?

Which reminds me... I still gots alot of shopping stuff to do!

No comments: