Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Almost There

First of all, I would like to extend my congratulations to the October graduates! Cheers! You guys deserve it.

Now for me, it just recently got into me that im about to finish my tenure at San Beda College Alabang (Formerly known as Benedictine Abbey School, and St. Benedict College). After a decade and more, im nearly done. 14 years... thats so long and I'm not planning to extend that, no sir.

Recap, 1st sem of my final year is almost done, ive done pretty good in all of my class standings, finished Thesis 1 without any troubles what-so-ever. Took our graduation pictures, and Year Book write ups. Dont worry ill post them once i get my hands on them i know you guys want me to see in that toga, unfortunately its very fab... we're going to wear a red toga... yeah i know.

Took a look at my final 24 units for next sem, and its pretty much a walk on the park from there. I still cant believe that im almost there. The finish line, right here in front of me. I just have to run a little more, until February that is... and from there, its pretty much the Graduation Practice we all love to ruin heh. Once again, Cheers, until then, we wont smoke it until the fat lady sings... come March? lets all get wasted! we all deserve it! 6 months...

We were once kids
playing along in the streets we lived
Were still kids
playing along our lives we will live

We never thought of this before
we all wanted to be an astronaut
I did, but where am I
We could never know what we want
Unless we explore

We can only take this once
One slip and we're all done
One sip, and we're through
Little by little, we'll shit what we chewed

Proud to be in red
proud to bleed red
Right here, right now...
Its our future in our hands

Good luck everyone
Just a little more to endure
have fun during the run...
Good luck, Were almost done.

No comments: