Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Songs that plays along my head

Isnt it disdainful and curious
That both of us thinks we know everything

We both have pains
we both have eyes
One in the same
Two of a kind
and Neither of us cant see

-------------------------------------------

Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you

But I’m in so deep
You know I’m such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger

-------------------------------------------

Sometimes I can’t move my feet it seems
As if I’m stuck in the ground somehow like a tree
As if I can’t even breathe
Oh, and my screams come whispering out

As if nobody can even see me
Like a ghost, sometimes I can’t see myself
Sometimes, then again, oh

If I were a king
If I had everything
If I had you and I could give you your dreams
If I were giant-sized, on top of it all
Then tell me what in the world would I sing for
If I had it all

-------------------------------------------

Here in your arms where the world is impossibly still
With a million dreams to fulfill
And a matter of moments until the dancing ends
Here in your arms when everything seems to be clear
Not a solitary thing would I fear
Except when this moment comes near the dancing's end

No comments: