Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Need to Get IT Together

At this point, being 23 years old and all, I got to stop thinking that I'm still young, because I'm not. I need to think about what I'm going to do for the next following X years. Right now I'm lost and have no idea where to go to, and hopefully this is where I begin.

I got lost along the way, losing hope and all, oh and if you don't have a clue on what I'm talking about, It's about saving my professional career. I got lost along the way, no clue on what to do, and too hopeless to start doing what needs to be done. And right now, at this second, at 1:56 am on the 7th of November of the year 2008, something needs to be done. I need to finish what I have started.

I know my shit, and have been too complacent on it. Just had a reality check with my big brother that if I stay like this for two more years... I'll be next to useless. As of now that's how I feel.

So I guess I need to refocus on what needs to be done, drop the other stuff that gets in the way, tie my shoelaces and run towards that goal. Freak... I am indeed 23 years old and I don't want to turn out to be next to useless. It's not going to be easy living out of my comfort zone, heck nothing is really easy to begin with, but if I need to do something about this dance, I gotta buckle up my dance shoes and take a lead on this one. Life should begin at this intersection... so help me God.

So I'm going to have to put the other things aside from now... No more playing games (except for sports), and hobbies... I guess they can wait. You, my friends, will still be there, fo shizzle, or I'll be found hanging on a tree not being the proudest monkey if it wasn't for you guys, but yeah... at this point in time... I need to get IT together.

... ... so help me God

No comments: