Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Interview with the Dreamer

These questions came from John aka Monty. To play the game, follow the instructions at the end of this post.

1. Paris Hilton was recently quoted as saying that she thinks those people who approach and ask to take pictures with her are losers. What are your thoughts on this? Does she fall under your category of hot women?

I don’t know if its just me, but she doesn't interest me at all... that’s what I hate about her, I don’t know if she's just stupid or just blonde?

She won’t even pass to me as hot even if you put two buns over her and put her in a toaster... simple as...

2. Share to us the dumbest thing you ever did in high-school. Better if you got in trouble for it.

Well, I think writing something on the chair while the prefect was passing by the corridors... coincidence? I guess not! I got suspended for a week for that damn thing... and here's the dumbest alibi... "Sir I was just trying to explain a math problem to my seatmate..."... ON AN ARM CHAIR!!!!... That’s why the papyrus paper was innovated... oh well...

3. Are you a person who’s willing to hook up with a hot, sexy older woman? Is it going to be just a physical thing or would you allow yourself to fall in love?

wow... this is deep man... very well... I think just a hook up if she's up to it hahaha... or if she's willing to give me a Porsche then why not (blind item... I know you guys know this local celebrity... hers a clue... big tits and annoying)... but falling in love is different... man you have to put up on everything she does... plus she's older... that would mean... ANOTHER MOTHER man... all the nagging and the nagging and the nagging I have to put up to everyday... (John I know you're feelin me on this one)... that would just suck, but then again... show me the Porsche...

4. Did you believe the things that were said on The Da Vinci Code? Why do you say so?

Ahhh... a question on my faith... well the book was good, fiction yet it seemed like it was based on facts... if it was something like the National Treasure then why not I might go to France and dig up under the Louvre...

It was just fiction man; I'm not a kid anymore that believes that the Ninja Turtles exist...

5. What do you think is it about gangster movies like Scarface, or The Godfather, or even Lock, Stock that guys love to watch even though most of the characters there are obviously evil and corrupt?

It’s the take no shit from anyone attitude that we aspire... For me it’s simply entertainment... and for me to feel macho and say... "Yeah I’ve seen that... ASTIG NO??" plus it arms us with quotations like "Say hello to my little friend"... Lock stock and two smoking barrels is different... I got it out of curiosity and I heard it was funny so there...

The Godfather is different... if we look deeper into its message aside from the killing and cursing, it still has a message about family ties man (TY to Red for telling me about the message)...

Scarface is out of curiosity too, and yes... it did answer my question that it is possibly the movie that holds the record of saying the F-Word the most...


---------------------

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

No comments: