Pages

Friday, January 09, 2004

Staying and Wondering

wondering where can you be
i havent heard from you for a while
i miss you so much
i hope you realize this feeling i have
dont mind me im just here
waiting for you
thats all you have been doing
not minding me
maybe because im just here
still wondering where can you be
youve been gone too long
i just want to talk to you
i just want to say how i feel
i cant let this go on forever
forever trapped inside me
where the burden is building
each and everyday its growing
wondering where can you be
havent heard from you for a while
please im begging you
give me a ring
just say to me hi
then say goodbye
then ill be by myself again
waiting for you
just here... right here
all i have to do is wait
for my feeling to fly away
wondering where can you be
my love where are you
just tell me where you are right now
and ill be right here waiting


"sometimes i think that im dumb, or maybe retarded. sometimes i think that im not. sometimes i think im loved, but then again, maybe not. hey i know you know who you are... all im saying im just right here waiting..."

No comments: